- The infamous screen jittering bug.
- TCS and ASM are disabled in 2-player if you select a car from your garage. Supposedly there's a bug where you can pick a standard car and then pick one of yours and you'll get the driving aids back.
- They totally limited what cars you can take onto dirt tracks.
- The penalty system is lame. Even still, you can't enable it in 2-player! So it's still the fastest to ride the wall at high speed.
- The penalty system is lame. The other cars can hit you and give you the penalty.
- The AI sucks. I can win races worth 127 points and the AI can barely win B-spec races worth 50. It doesn't grasp exit speed at all.
- Apparently there are pretty serious bugs with the speed limiter in pit. I heard a story about a guy going into pit mid-endurance and it never took the limiter off. Ouch. I'll confirm once I unlock the endurance races.
- TOO MANY LICENSE TESTS!
- Why the heck can't you race on every track in 2-player mode? Some of them would be really fun!
- The driving missions go from braindead easy to extremely difficult just like that.
- If you're using the Logitech Driving Force wheel in a very fast race car on a bumpy track like Circuit de la Sarthe you can barely hang on the wheel. The force feedback really goes nuts. I get the feeling I'll be switching to a controller later in the game.
- The audio levels are really bad. Some cars are way louder than others in 2-player, giving that player an advantage. It's harder to know when to shift if you can't hear your engine.
- The difference in volume between being inside your car and outside is pretty drastic. Makes the replays seem kinda... boring.
- The music is way too quiet, even with the music volume all the way up.
- It just doesn't feel like a finished product. I'd give GT3 a 10/10, GT4 a 7/10. Maybe 8.
- The scrolling marquee text at the bottom of the screen gets old. Miss a sentence? Too bad.
- I'd like to see more detail in the cars and track (the LOD popping is pretty obvious, and some of the ground textures are hideously blurry) and less detail in the background. Please make the rear-view mirror useful too.
- It's not easy (possible?) to temporarily change the ghost settings. And they're set in the controller options section, per controller...?
- No ghost in the time trials with the pace car? What's up with that?
At least the physics are better. And the new courses are fun.
This guy is mostly right.
Automagically generate DDR steps for your songs... - NextPrevious - Happy Easter